Building a memorable brand experience at the awareness stage of the buyer journey is crucial for attracting and retaining customers. Here is a playbook to help you create a unique brand experience:
- Define your brand values and personality — Establish what makes your brand unique, what values it represents, and what character it embodies.
- Create a clear message — Develop a clear, concise message that effectively communicates what your brand offers and what sets it apart from competitors.
- Focus on storytelling — Use storytelling to bring your brand to life, creating emotional connections with potential customers.
- Engage customers through interactive content — Create engaging and interactive content that helps customers get to know your brand. This could be through quizzes, surveys, or interactive videos.
- Build a solid online presence — Ensure your brand has a robust online presence, including a well-designed website and active social media accounts.
- Offer valuable resources — Offer customers valuable resources, such as blog posts, e-books, and webinars, that provide them with the information they need to make informed decisions.
- Foster a sense of community — Foster a sense of community around your brand by encouraging customers to share their experiences and engage with one another.
Here are examples of when three well-known brands got it right
- Apple Inc. — Apple's brand personality is creative, innovative, and user-friendly, and it focuses on storytelling through its product design, marketing, and advertising.
- Nike Inc. — Nike focuses on building a sense of community around its brand through its "Just Do It" slogan, inspiring customers to pursue their personal fitness goals.
- Coca-Cola Co. — Coca-Cola uses interactive content, such as its "Share a Coke" campaign, to engage customers and foster community.