Hi. I'm Marcia Hylton — a seasoned marketing consultant and speaker.
I've been marketing for 15 years, speaking and leading strategy at Fortune 500 companies and running my national-award-winning marketing agency. If you're looking for a knowledgeable speaker who is a joy to work with, request me to speak, and let's collaborate on your speaking event (workshops, seminars, conferences.)
Some Speaking Topics Include:
- Making ChatGPT Outputs More Human-Like
- Key Marketing Lessons Small Businesses Can Steal From Big Brands
- Why Strategic Marketing Planning Is More Important Now More Than Ever
- Custom presentations
📣 SPEAKING, PUBLICATIONS, AND RADIO APPEARANCES
My journey also led me to speaking engagements, where I've been honored to share my expertise as a guest speaker and lecturer for various organizations. These include:
- Rotary International
- The American Marketing Association
- The University of Texas RGV
- Houston Medical Forum
- Houston Photographic Society
- The Better Business Bureau.
Every platform, every engagement, every interaction has been a testament to my passion for marketing and a desire to share the knowledge I've gained over the years. Join me as I continue this journey, imparting valuable insights and actionable strategies.
Throughout the years, I've used my pen (or keyboard!) to share insights on various larger platforms, authoring lifestyle articles that connect with readers on a deep level. While I continue to harbor a love for writing, these days, you'll find me either penning books or crafting pieces for my blog. I've had the pleasure of contributing to platforms like:
- Medium, where I write marketing-specific articles as well as occasional lifestyle articles.
- Thrive Global, where I served as a guest contributor
- Addicted2Success, where I'm primarily a lifestyle contributor
- Additionally, I authored "Create Killer Content," a guide for anyone looking to create engaging content (available on Amazon.)
Beyond the written word, I've had the opportunity to lend my marketing know-how to "The Price of Business," a nationally-syndicated business radio program broadcasting across two Houston-area radio stations — CBS Radio and Bloomberg Business Radios.
💪 MARKETING, BUSINESS, and TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Former Fortune 500 Corporate Marketing Strategist
- Former University Instructor
- Former Marketing Agency Owner
- Former Online Beauty Store Co-Owner
📚 PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND CREDENTIALS
Talk about validation! Several years ago, when I told colleagues I had completed my coaching certification, several immediately hired me! I could not have asked for a more prominent sign I had made the right decision.
- Business Coach | ICF Certified (updated annually)
- Digital Marketing Certificate | eCornell
- Bachelor of Science | Computer Science (and User Experience) | ISU
With Marcia's coaching and marketing expertise, I found new horizons for my business. Together, we rebranded to a premium level, revamped my website, and even upgraded my logo with a graphic designer. Marcia was instrumental in enhancing my brand image and guiding me to raise my prices.